12.04.2009

Just Because..

These photos have no particular theme to them, they're literally
"just because."
I honestly don't know what we did for entertainment before Layla was born. And yes, this whole post is all about her. What's new?
To Begin, Layla loves this little Christmas puppy. It plays all kinds of Christmas music and dances. She's lights up when she sees it every morning. Thanks Susie!
Just when I finally think I have this whole house child proofed...
This is what she did when I found her.
Her all time favorite guy.

She reminds us both of a little bird. Here's why:
Lance is known for always having a big glass of ice water with him. Layla LOVES the ice. So he'll chew it up a bit and feed it to her. She'll sit on his lap and just wait patiently, with her mouth wide open.
This little cart keeps her busy for the most part of her days.
Can you guess what she's watching right here?
Still enjoys her baths.
Sportin Mama's boots.
First time trying eggs with toast. By the look of her face it doesn't seem she's enjoying it, but I promise, she loved it.
On a crafty note:
My friend, Jennifer and I made an attempt to learn how to make korker bows and it worked! I'm so glad we did it. Now I know why bows can be so expensive! It took us a few hours to make one little bow. But I think it was well worth it.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

She is so cute!!! The little picture of her in your boots almost look like they're hers since you feet are so tiny. Won't be long before she's wearing them. Looks like Lance's face is getting better. Just keep out of the sun as much as possible so you don't sunburn. We don't have to worry about that this time of the year up here in the cold north, but I'm sure you're probably still enjoying the sun down there.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Cute headband! Layla looks so much older, I love all her little faces she makes, she is BEAUTIFUL!

susieQ said...

THANK YOU, JESSIE!!! i am soooo glad she likes the puppy! the MOMENT i saw it..it SCREAMED LAYLA!!! really need to come see her with it! Lance just enjoys it so!!{NOT}..Have a BLESSED, MERRY ChrisTmas, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!{early} and CANNOT WAIT TILL HER 1 YEAR OLD PICS!! i'm teary eyed already!! thanx for letting me share in YOUR BEAUTIFUL moments!! love ya'll!!! susieQ

Tiffany Littleford said...

How did you make that bow? It is ADORABLE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...