9.08.2009

Little Miss Tricky

This is why she loves her daddy so much...
Layla is just little miss tricky lately. She absolutely loves to be thrown every which way. Just imagine her little giggle while looking at these photos, because that's all you hear when she's being her little tricky self. She's my little cheerleader! I'm proud.
On a side note, me, Lance, Layla, Greg, and Amanda went bowling on Friday night. Out of two games, guess who won?!
ME!
{sorry love, had to do it!}

3 comments:

Shellie said...

I can just hear her giggling, but her daddy will be in big trouble with Grandma if he puts her head through the ceiling throwing her too high! I wonder how old she will be before she can do a lib? Give her kisses for me!

susieQ said...

Jessie, oh my..Lance told me about this but you can almost hear her giggling when you see it! how amaZing is her balance???.. future olympian?? what a beautiful, talented girl!! hug her for me!!susieQ

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

These pics make me miss you! Layla is so cute! I NEED to meet her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...