Layla has finally figured out how to crawl! It took her awhile to realize that using her legs helps out a lot, but she's got it down. For awhile I didn't think she'd ever get it. She'd rather try pulling herself up onto the couch than try to crawl. But with a little encouragement from me, her Daddy, and Uncle Egg, she finally got it!! We're proud of ya baby girl!
She's also starting to try and get into cabinets! I'm going to have to be more on top of it around here!
This is a day in Layla's life... Playing with her basket of toys and watching Baby Einstein. Yes, she could do it all day if I'd let her. She's also started this new face! We call it the "scrunch face."

4 comments:
All you need is a picture with her and Lance with bows, since they have a picture with them both in a hat! I dare you Lance!
Happy anniversary!! Isnt it wonderful! Ethan makes that same face where he scrunches up his nose and squints his eyes, its the cutest thing! I love and miss you!
Love her.... Never met her but still love her. So stinckin cute!!!
She is so cute and just growing so fast! Now the fun begins when she makes messes everywhere!!
Post a Comment