Ha you're gonna laugh BUT I came straight home from the hospital and ate a big bowl of Golden Grahams! It's like all I could think about at the hospital haha. SOOO good!
Yeah my shower was fun, wish you coulda been there too. When ya comin back here?!?
A buggy cover? Is that like for a grocery cart? Nope, don't have one!!!! If you're mentioning it, I'm assuming I should have one? Never even thought about it...?
Did you ever use a sling? If not, do you wish you did? If you did, did you love it? Let me know, I'm trying to decide if I want one or not!
Oh girl, I'm a FREAK about germs. I'll definitely have to get a cart cover then! Man I'm glad I have you haha. And as far as a sling goes, I'm definitely getting one now too. I just gotta find a good one. I don't like ordering stuff online (especially when you have to pick a size) but the only place I can find them is online. Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll love it.
So you are going to laugh at me....i just figured out that you can leave comments on the blogs haha....i would have left some a long time ago! I dont get them! Layla is getting so big, and beautiful! I miss you guys so much! Love You!!!
6 comments:
When she made it to her toys both me and Kennedy said "Bigga Lady!" and clapped. She is so cute, I just want to pinch those cute little striped legs!
She is so so cute!!! I can not believe that she is crawling!!!
Awww! What a big girl! I say it all the time but she is TOO CUTE!
Ha you're gonna laugh BUT I came straight home from the hospital and ate a big bowl of Golden Grahams! It's like all I could think about at the hospital haha. SOOO good!
Yeah my shower was fun, wish you coulda been there too. When ya comin back here?!?
A buggy cover? Is that like for a grocery cart? Nope, don't have one!!!! If you're mentioning it, I'm assuming I should have one? Never even thought about it...?
Did you ever use a sling? If not, do you wish you did? If you did, did you love it? Let me know, I'm trying to decide if I want one or not!
Love ya,
Whitney
Oh girl, I'm a FREAK about germs. I'll definitely have to get a cart cover then! Man I'm glad I have you haha. And as far as a sling goes, I'm definitely getting one now too. I just gotta find a good one. I don't like ordering stuff online (especially when you have to pick a size) but the only place I can find them is online. Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll love it.
Whit
So you are going to laugh at me....i just figured out that you can leave comments on the blogs haha....i would have left some a long time ago! I dont get them! Layla is getting so big, and beautiful! I miss you guys so much! Love You!!!
Post a Comment