I can't believe two years have come and gone since my love and I got married. It has absolutely been the best two years of my life. I don't know why I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, but I thank the Lord for him every day. He is the rock to our home, our marriage, and our family. He is so very patient, kind, unselfish, loyal, forgiving, soft spoken, and thoughtful. He's a perfect example of what a husband should be.
I love you Lance and look forward to many many more happy years to come!

4 comments:
happy happy anniversary!! hope you 2 enjoyed your day!! what a BEAUTIFUL couple and family!!
best wishes!! susieQ
It's makes us happy that you two are so happy! We hope you have a whole lifetime of anniversaries together!
How fun! It's great to look back, isn't it?! Congrats to the both of you!
P.S. My tummy isn't too big yet...but it will be when you guys get here...you can rub it then ; )
Happy 2 years!!! Ha the video of Layla sleeping/eating cracks me up haha I love it. Nope, no xmas outfit for Monster yet...
Nope my belly isn't itching yet. I mean it has the occasional itch, but its not ITCHY. I LOVE when Tay rubs my belly though, it feels so good. It like takes pressure off or something, idk? Yuh less than 10 weeks. CRAZY!
When are you coming back to Utah? Not till like next spring?
Love Ya, Whitney
Post a Comment