This little gem turned a month old on the 16th. Time is just going way to fast. She's been such a sweet little girl thus far... Still trying to get her to sleep through the night, but other than that she's quite content as long as she's fed and has a clean diaper on.
She's changed so much already. And really starting to resemble my baby pictures, but I'm not getting my hopes to high, I'm sure, somehow, she'll start to look just like her dad :)
Layla and Marx are just head over hills for her. They bathe her in kisses multiple times a day. Lucky little girl.
Life has completely changed since she joined our family, it's pretty much chaos all day long, but we wouldn't trade it for anything. We love our sweet baby Lily.




1 comment:
Its for sure more chaotic with three but it will get easier!!! Hang in there and love on those beautiful babies because time will also go faster the more you have! 4 is making time fly by and I find it sad :(
Post a Comment