9.25.2012

A 26 1/2 Week Bump

This poor baby girl!
I think I've blogged about her a handful of times.
I updated the blog weekly when I was pregnant with Layla, and
about every 5 weeks with Marx!
I swear I don't love this baby any less, life just gets busier!
I can hardly find time to blog, and when I do get a minute,
I can think of a billion other things I need or would rather do!!
 
 I took this @ 26 weeks, and I'm now 27 going on 28.
I figured I'd better get a blog post done!
 
This pregnancy has been cake compared to Layla and Marx.
And you wanna know why?!
Not even kidding.
With the two other kiddlets, I threw up about a half a dozen times a day,
with this little chica,
3 times!
I know it has a lot to do with the Lifelong Vitality pack I take,
and then taking Ginger, Peppermint, and Clove daily definitely helped.
I won't get into it much, but seriously, I love essential oils!
 
I still crave salt.
Salt Salt Salt.
Like @ about 8:30PM, when the kiddlets go down, I could devour
a bag of chips.
BUT
I don't.
I don't even buy them, cause I know I wouldn't be able to control myself
if they were in my cupboard!
 
Layla is beyond thrilled that we're having another girl.
She's so happy, she even blesses her in her prayers, and tells me daily
how much she loves her baby sister.
She just can't wait to change her diaper and help feed her.
Lance teases her that the doctors made a mistake and that I'm infact having
a baby boy, and it really gets her fueld up.
She will not have another baby brother!!
 
Marx on the other hand doesn't even understand that in 3 months his world is going
to turn upside down. All he knows is that momma isn't as comfortable to lay on as she
used to be when he's being rocked, and he doesn't like it!
He'll push at my stomach like, "What the heck is this getting in my way?!"
And he's definitely right about that, she will be getting in his way soon!
 
I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy has gone by compared to my other two.
I need it to slow down just a little bit,
and I know that sounds crazy, but really, I'm not quite ready
for a newborn.
Marx is still a handful, so I need him to be a little older by the time
chica comes. He is getting better, I will give him that.
 
And I think we're finally narrowing down on some pretty adorable names,
hopefully she won't be nameless when we leave the hospital ;)
So excited for this next crazy chapter in our lives!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...