5.01.2012

calling all superheros

Little man's birthday bash was a hit.
We had all our friends and family celebrate with us, and soon realized that
we need a bigger house!! Thank goodness it cooled down a bit and we were all able to rotate
coming inside and outside. We had a great time, and I even had a few people say,
"Girl! You know how to through a party!"
(really, I don't, I just love celebrating with the people that I love!)

So I'll let the pics do all the talking.
It was all wonderful.
The food.
The gifts.
This little man turning 1 was great!!

Thanks family and friends for making it such a special day for Marx!


The kids that we used to teach at church gave Marx the nickname "jack-jack" from the Incredibles.
So it was only fitting for him to be jack-jack!







 I love this face...

3 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

He looks SO excited to see that cake! He is absolutely adorable Jessie! Happy Birthday little Marx!

susieQ said...

what an AWESOME job, Mrs. Jessie!!
Beautiful!!!
he sooo looks like Jack-Jack and he looked sooo excited!!
give him and Miss Layla a HUGE hug for me!!!
I sent my Best Wishes through Super-DAD also... =}
Happy Birthday Mr. Marx!!!!

The Fab 5 said...

He's so adorable!! It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...