11.07.2011

tricking her with her treats

Lance and I decided to play a little trick on Layla yesterday after church.
She's so obsessed with her Halloween candy, and constantly asking for a piece of it. The first thing she asked for when we got home was a treat....



I wish I would have kept the camera rolling for about 10 more seconds after I showed her her candy.
She said, "you tricked me and hid my candy in the drawer you silly sally!"
It was adorable.

5 comments:

Shellie said...

Her little laugh shows her relief that you didn't eat her candy! She'll get you back someday. =)

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

She is SO sweet!!!

Savanna said...

so funny! she's soooo cute!

greg said...

NOT NICE, Mom & Dad!

The Fab 5 said...

haha thats so funny! I hope you sent that in to youtube :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...