11.02.2011

Matt and Ashley's Wedding

our niece, Ashley, got married last weekend.
it was a beautiful, sweet, and simple wedding.

I was upset when I took this picture because my camera wasn't on the right setting. But, then I looked at it I was glad that it wasn't. I think it's perfect. My mother-in-law is awesome. She's never afraid to shake it!

(love this pic of you and sue, lacey. nevermind the man in the pink)



 I text Ashley the morning of the wedding and told her I was thinking of her, and wished her luck. I also told her to let me know if she needed anything. She then asked if I'd do her hair. Thinking I'd just curl it I gladly told her I'd do it. After I curled it, she asked me to do flappers?! I looked at her like she was crazy! What the heck are flappers?! Thanks to youtube, I was able to pull it off. I think her hair turned out beautifully. It looked great with her dress!


(i love him)

(some of the family. don't you love how lance is letting marx eat my hair?!)

(i'm so blessed when it comes to my in-laws. they're seriously the best)

1 comment:

Stan & Ash said...

oooo ya'll look so cute!Love Marx eating your hair!

so i would love to have met up with you but...we are actually moving back to Utah! Yes kinda sudden but i leave to go home next week. Im excited but kinda sad too. I love the South!
Anyways if you ever need a place to stay in utah on your way to Vernal or whatever my door is always open!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...