6.13.2011

my flower bed

i know..
you're probably thinking, "how boring! a post about her flower bed?"
but honestly, seeing these beautiful, colorful flowers each day as i pull into our garage puts a
smile on my face.
flowers just make me happy.

my wonderful husband got our flower bed ready for me over mother's day weekend.
then my mom and i picked out all the plants and planted them.
i don't know what i would've done without her.
actually i do know...
i probably wouldn't have any plants yet!

now i just need somekind of shrub to put against the house.







2 comments:

Shellie said...

The only thing missing in the picture of your flowerbed is Miss Layla and Marx front and center. Can't wait til July 2nd!

Stan & Ash said...

I love your flowers! I think we have that same tree thing that you do!!
I love that the growing season here is so much longer too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...