Mr. Marx,
Your second month of life has been a little harder than the first.
You are my very sensitive baby, and you cry a lot.
Being held by your momma is about the only thing that will calm you down, and that's ok,
I love having a momma's boy.
Only downside, I don't get very much done in a day.
You take very little cat naps throughout the day.
Little as in, 10-20 min.
Once you realize I have put you down your little eyes bounce right open.
BUT
you do sleep all night long.
I bath you around 8:30PM put you down by 9:30PM and you sleep till about 5:30AM.
I then feed you and you fall back asleep until about 9:00AM...
then the day begins for you.
You've began to coo and try to talk to momma and daddy.
You even get excited sometimes when you see your big sister.
That's a BIG sometimes.
She loves you so much, but shows it a little to much!
You're harder to get a rise out of than Layla was.
I have to make myself look like a fool to get a little giggle out of you,
but it's totally worth it.
You've been such a blessing in our family.
I don't know what I was so scared of before you came.
You just made my heart grow 2 times bigger than it was.
I love you my precious little boy.
Love,
Your Mommy
You've been such a blessing in our family.
I don't know what I was so scared of before you came.
You just made my heart grow 2 times bigger than it was.
I love you my precious little boy.
Love,
Your Mommy
7 comments:
Oh so precious! Leda was a cat napper too, in fact her naps were so short I used to call them kitten naps.
He is adorable! You are such a good mom, I can't believe you already have two kido's.
Sad news: I will leave just right before you come to Utah :( But I wish the best for you guys and hopefully I will get to see you all when I get home!
Love ya
Lakyn
He is so handsome Jessie!
Haha he sounds like Winnie at first. Only cat naps unless you were holding her!
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 2 months. Hopefully your gettig the hang of the two kids thing. My friend was telling me it took her about 3-4 months before they had it down.
Also question about the feeding do you remember now much rice cereal and food you were giving her at feedings?
I just wanna give him loves! Look at his blue eyes! Love them! Layla looks like she is hoot and so fun to be around! I bet they are both so entertaining. I hope I can be a good mommy like you one day :) I can't wait to meet little Marx! Hope all is well with you guys! MIss you!
Jess you are SUCH a cute mom. i love reading your blog. And thanks for putting everything out there i like hearing Parx isnt the only one that does some of these things. And it makes me feel better about myself as a mom
He is so cute. I love that you said your heart has grown 2 times bigger...that's a perfect way to say it. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment