6.14.2011

mobile pics

i'm always snapping pics with my phone, then completely forget about them.
today i was going through them and sent a few to my pic folder.
they're to cute to not blog about!

 {i love the morning time with my children. the mornings that i don't wake up at the break of down i put them both in bed with me and snuggle until Layla starts begging for oatmeal. this morning was good. love those smiles.}

 {mr. man loves his baths.}

 {not so much his carseat, but can't really tell here...}

 {we went to picayune last weekend. his papa is so proud. papa preston to be exact. he's one of the great men Marx is named after. lucky little fello}

 {hanging out with mama one afternoon while sister was napping. i love his little cheeks he's developing.}

{layla will say, "look mama, i'm feeding my baby booby juice!" priceless and adorable!}

5 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your kids are so beautiful! Layla is hysterical, and I too love snuggle time in bed, it's the best!

Whitney said...

How funny is Layla! Kids are so smart...

Shellie said...

OHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD THEM AGAIN!

Stan & Ash said...

Oh my gosh I am still dying about what Layla said!! Haha that is the funniest thing I have every seen/heard!!!

Barbara said...

Layla and Marx are just toooo precious. Yall are so blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...