I've been M.I.A when it comes to the blogging world
and it's all because of these cuties..
Ryan, Misty and the kids arrived in Mississippi July 2nd.
So ever since then we've been super busy with kids!
But it's been so much fun and I'll be so sad to see them leave tomorrow.
And so will Layla.
For the 4th, we just grilled ribs and chicken and hung out as a family.
It just doesn't get any better than that.
Misty and I stayed up late the night before making these...
They were so heavenly that we ended up making a total of 4 batches.
For the recipe,
click HERE.
I strongly suggest you do it.




1 comment:
Wow, those muffins do look pretty fabulous. The frosting looks so smooth and creamy. I'll have to add it to my "things I want to try making someday" list:)
Post a Comment