7.01.2010

her HALF birthday

Is our baby officially a toddler?!
Really?
I swear it seems like yesterday we did this...


and she looked like this...

Now, she looks like this...

I had so much fun doing these pictures.
Kennedy and Greg were a lot of help when it came to getting her to actually look at the camera and smile.
And although I know absolutely nothing about photography
it sure is one of my passions.

Of course, she makes it pretty easy.







Of course we celebrated with cupcakes!


She's so silly...

say's "Mine!" when she sees me and her daddy giving each other loves.

sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

mimics everything that comes out of our mouths (so we have to be super careful)

sings Usher's song OMG

stands by the door and says "pease pease pease pease..." until someone will take her outside

rolls her eyes

says "eh-ah," to everything!

she'll point her finger at you and say "no, no!"

likes to have her toenails painted, and blows on them to dry

eats off of everyones plate

greets anyone who comes into the door

and says "hi," to anyone we pass in public places

gives kisses to everyone, including little boys

starts nursery

says "cheese" infront of the camera

says, "hi yall," "i reck-ton," "ah man!"

would rather lay with her duck than be rocked to go night night

gives kisses to wake up her daddy or anyone else

says, "eww bugz"

spanks her own bum

will wipe her nose if it's runny

crys if she has to come inside

loves blueberries, grapes, nanas, apples

loves anything to do with water

says "bye-bye," when you say "see ya later."

she's obsessed with lotion and chapstick

calls gum, "piece."

definitely in the "I do it myself" stage

likes to buckles herself into her car seat, high chair, and the grocery buggy

wants to turn off all the lights when we walk by them



She brings so much joy in our lives.
We love you Layla!
Happy Half Birthday!

7 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

awww...so cute! I love her pictures!! Did you get them done in utah or out there?? They are seriously so cute...but they probably would have looked cute no matter what she is going to break hearts, just like her mamma!

susieQ said...

Miss Jessie..OMG!!! you definately have an "EYE" for photography..and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TODDLER you have to practice on..{I got to witness the "rolling eyes" thing 1st hand..it's 2 precious!}She IS looking more like YOU, I think!! and the "Hi Ya'll" is THE CUTEST THING EVER!! GORGEOUS PIX!!

Darren + Janessa said...

oh my goodness! she is so cute! way to go.. great pics and i love all of her CUTE outfits!!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

These are amazing! This post made me cry, I cant believe how fast they grow. She is so beautiful Jessie I cant get over it!!! Ethan was trying to give her pictures kisses, cute!

Kayla said...

No way! Those pics are so stinkin cute! Great job at the photography! Wish I could do that! I love the pics with her in her black and white outfit and her little shoes! I just wanna squeeze her and give her kisses! She is growing way too fast! Miss you guys!

D and Jen said...

Jessie, You are GREAT at photography! You obviously know something about it (even if it is only out of instinct). Beautiful little girl. I can see both you and Lance in her.

Chelsie Jensen said...

I love these pictures of her. Nice job! I can't believe she is this old already. She is a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...