I love.love.love Mother's Day!
Of course, before I became a mother, I didn't realize the significance of it.
I know, what a horrible daughter.
But having my own has made me appreciate Mother's so so much more.
Especially my own Mother.
I love you Mom.
Thank You.Thank You.
Now I have to brag on my man.
Since Layla and I both have the same birthstone he bought me this...

I may as well have all our babies in December,
then it would suit me just fine for a mother's ring.
All of us kids went in on Sue's gift.
This beautiful Christus.
I'm so jealous.
Our attempt to get a mommy/daughter picture...
..but she was way more interested in this!
I love you Sugar!
Thanks for another amazing Mother's Day!
XoXo







1 comment:
Jessie your Pictures are so cute! Are your ring is beautiful!! i have been trying to get my husband to get me one forever but he says we have to have kids first...haha so maybe someday!
I think layla looks like you quite a bit in certain pictures! Lol she is just as gorgous are her mom!
Post a Comment