It's not technically summer time here, but last week actually felt like a normal summer day to me.
Like a Utah summer day.
It was in the 90's with dry air...
Ahh!!!
I have a feeling we're going to be spending lots and lots of time doing this...
She makes me proud.
{you just gotta love her legs}
With summer time comes the most amazing fresh food from the garden.
She's a huge fan of this...
Her corn-on-the-cob face.
I'm posting this picture because I'm proud.
Lance was snapping pictures of Layla last Sunday and as I was looking through them I just stopped at this one.
FINALLY, a picture where I can see me.
Yes, it seems selfish but when ALL you hear is,
"Oh my gosh, she looks just like Lance!"
It's nice to see a little of her momma in her.
After all, I was the one that carried her for 9 months.
Am I fooling myself?
Or can you see the resemblance?










3 comments:
She's gonna be a cheerleader, you better start saving your money. Are you gonna be a cheer mom? She is so cute. I miss you guys. And yes! she does look like you in the last pic. I can see you in her, but I can't specifically say what it is. But I see you in her more and more all the time! Luv ya!!!
Yes i do see you in her, she is so adorable!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Mrs. Jessie..she has ALWAYS had your SWEET SMILE!! of course, she looks like her DADDY!!{and those EYES!!}..but she DEFINATELY looks like her BEAUTIFUL MAMMA in THAT picture!! HAPPY MAMMA's DAY..and Happy SUMMER!! ps..GORGEOUS RING!!{HE DID GOOD}:0}
Post a Comment