One of my new years resolutions is to blog at least once a week.
Every Sunday to be exact.
I used to be so good at it, then our squishy baby came along and I
couldn't figure out how to manage anything anymore!
Now that she's turned one, things are getting a little easier.
She's become much more independent, and I DO have time on Sundays to
sit and journal about our past weeks activities, ups, downs, and all our in betweens :)
For Lily's party, I choose to do pink and gold!
I LOVE LOVE how everything turned out, and I've decide to keep the decorations
and do the girls' room in pinks and golds.
It's amazing what you can do with some tissue paper, paper, empty boxes, ribbons, frames, and
of course a Silhouette Cameo machine! I love that thing!
Squishy baby DESTROYED her cake and made the biggest mess.
I didn't mind one bit.
It was her day and was well deserved!
Happy Birthday Baby Lily!
We LOVE you!

3 comments:
She"s the cutest little one year old squishy!!!!
I just started blogging again as well…we will see how it goes(:
I love seeing your little family grow and the adventures you have! Keep up the Blogging!
Sorry…not sure why Nick's name is coming up on this…I forgot how to blog and how to change settings…it's been awhile!
Kristy
Post a Comment