Dear Lily,
What a personality you have all of the sudden!
The 4th month has been the best thus far.
You are quite the talker. I think you just want to be heard over your big sis and big bro.
I can barely hear myself over them. So I don't blame you!
You are rolling! But only from your belly to back. You've almost got it from you back to belly.
In fact, you started doing this last month, and the first time you did it I stopped you.
There was no way you were going to roll over yet, you were just to little!
But you insisted, every time I put you on your belly.
So... You're quite the pro at it now.
You're a great sleeper, and I've found that you sleep best, at nap time, in the bathroom
with the fan on. Probably because is drowns our the noise and everything else going
on in the house. You'll snooze in there for 2-2 1/2 hours.
And you always wake up with a big smile on your face.
At night... you go to bed around 8:30, wake up at 5:30 to eat, and go back to bed
usually until 8:30.
Pure angel I tell ya!
You are starting to enjoy cartoons and Baby Einstein.
Baby Galileo and Baby Mozart are your faves.
I think it's the music that you love so much.
You'll start kicking your legs and practically bounce yourself out of your seat.
We've started you on rice cereal.
The first night was a fail, but that was my fault.
You were so tired, and just wanted to nurse and go to sleep.
But now, you giggle and squeal when I feed it to you because it's so nummy!
Only problem is, you giggle with your mouth wide open, so I'm constantly raking it back
into your little mouth.
You love your hands, and I think it's safe to say your cutting teeth,
or trying too. You love to chew on everything!
You're such a perfect little piece of Heaven on earth.
We love you so much!!
Love,
Mommy
Stats:
Weight- 14 lbs. 6 oz.
Heights- 22 1/2 inches
Head circumference- 16 1/2


No comments:
Post a Comment