So I have a HUGE love for IKEA.
But this is the thing, I have never even been in one!
Omg! I know!
The IKEA in Utah opened right after I moved away and the closest one to me
is 6 hours away, in Orlando, FL.
My dear friend, Elizabeth, has family that lives near IKEA, so whenever she goes,
I send her a list. And just recently, I sent her parents a list because I knew
they were coming to visit, and would be making a stop at IKEA for her.
Phew.. Got that?
So our previous craft area wasn't much of a craft area.
I kept all the supplies in a basket, put away.
Therefore, we didn't get it out very often.
Out of site our of mind, right.
But my children need entertainment. A LOT.
Is everybody else's kids like that?!
I knew just what to do.
I'm pretty embarrassed to show the before.
I've been doing little projects at a time.
Trying to stay in budget.
Out with the old, in with the new.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I made all the art, and cut the vinyl myself!
All using my Silhouette Cameo.
Love that thing.
And the frames I got at Target, not IKEA.
Next up?!
Our Entry way.
Wish me luck!






No comments:
Post a Comment