Stats-
weight: 10.5 lbs
length: 22 1/2 inches
head circumference: 15 1/2
Lily is such a sweet little baby. Her little personality is really starting to shine through. Her little grin will melt your heart. And she still has all her hair! (I'm praying she won't loose it!)
She has not slept a whole night through. It's kicking my behind! Layla and Marx were sleeping through the night at 4 weeks old, but not this little gem, she thinks she need to eat at least once. And really I can't complain. It could be worse. She usually goes down around 10, wakes up at 4:30 and is back to sleep until 8 or so. For some reason, that little interruption in sleep is killing me!! Or maybe it's just having 3 kids!
I still can't believe I have 3 kids.
3 kids in 4 years people!!
I love them to death (but don't recommend it!!)
Hopefully they don't send me to the looney bin.
Anyway, back to little Lily pie. I can't believe she's two months. It's time to pack up the newborn clothes :( she's just growing way to fast. I'm soaking it all right up!

No comments:
Post a Comment