Awe they are so cute! I love you family pic too at the pumpkin patch! Don't you love when your mom comes! I love when my mom comes just for the day! It's the best! I can't believe how soon you will be having you next little one! I can't wait to see her! I hope all is going well! Miss you!
PS I keep forgetting to tell you how much Bo love seeing pics of Marx haha I don't know why but whenever he sees pics on instagram he always goes, "Kayla, look at him! He is so cute!"
1 comment:
Awe they are so cute! I love you family pic too at the pumpkin patch! Don't you love when your mom comes! I love when my mom comes just for the day! It's the best! I can't believe how soon you will be having you next little one! I can't wait to see her! I hope all is going well! Miss you!
PS I keep forgetting to tell you how much Bo love seeing pics of Marx haha I don't know why but whenever he sees pics on instagram he always goes, "Kayla, look at him! He is so cute!"
Post a Comment