1.05.2012

layla's 3rd birthday party

This year it was all about Dora.
She loves herself some Dora!






She's been so so silly lately.
Some funny things she's said...

calls my nursing pad an ipad.
when she has a wedgie, she calls it a wedge jeep.
calls her rapunzel doll, e-punzel.
calls her grandma shellie, grauma.
if she really likes you, she'll say, "you're my best cousin ever!"
everybody is her cousin.

yesterday we had to run to town.
She's very good at getting out of her seat belt so I made sure to strap her in extra tight.
She got upset with me and said,
"Mom! I'm gonna turn into the hulk! And I'm gonna mess your car up!"
(she likes to watch the Marvel comics with her daddy, go figure huh?!)

we just love her to pieces, I still remember her being this little...


and now she's so big!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Oh she has her Dora jewelry on from papa and grauma. Can't wait to see her! (I hope the end of this month!)

Stan & Ash said...

Happy BIrthday Layla! These come way to fast :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...