Yesterday Brooklyn came over to play with us.
These two always have so much fun together.
It was time for Marx to nurse, so that meant it was also time for their babies to nurse.
Brooklyn said, "Hold on Layla, I need to take off my broccoli." Layla said,
"Ok, I need to take off my broccoli too!"
(they meant bra. silly little girls)
and please don't judge me for this one...
I have to document it, because it's just to funny not too.
I'm sure yall know the LMFAO song Sexy and I know it.
Well, I've been quilty of listening to it a few times. It makes me want to dance ok.
Well, the other night, Layla came running in the kitchen shaking her booty
and said (while looking at her reflection in the refridgerator), "I'm sexy and I know it!"
Lance turned to me and said, "What did she just say?"
I just looked at him like, uh-oh, I've been caught.
We turned our heads and laughed so she couldn't see, then after we had control over ourselves we
explained to her that we should sing it like, "I'm a big girl and I know it!" instead.
She agreed.
She kills us!


2 comments:
Hahah this post cracks me up!!
Oh layla seems like a hoot!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment