10.27.2011

trunk or treat

we had our ward trunk or treat last night.
layla was in heaven going from car to car saying her well rehearsed, "trick or treat!?"
if you need any ideas on decorating a trunk, here is ours...

 (i don't think we broke $10 on the decor. Just use stuff around your house!)


this girl is becoming more like her daddy when it comes to taking pictures.

marx before the party...

then during..
he didn't know what to think about all the costumes and crazy kids running around.
he stayed wide eyed like this for awhile.
funny boy.

7 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Such cute kiddo's you have there. They are growing so fast.
I love the pumpkin jars...
I just started Pinterest, I'm still trying to figure it out. How do I find you on there?

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

HAHA SO cute!! Im excited to get the kids dressed up this year, the holidays are so much more enjoyable now that we have kids!

Keisha said...

cute trunk! love it!

Shellie said...

Where's Lances referee shirt, hat and whistle? Looks like you had a great time!

Dave and Alisha said...

So cute. All of it. your trunk, kids, you, good job.

TOYA said...

Love your boot decorations. Might have to use some ideas tonight for our trunk or treat. Marx costume makes me laugh. cute cute cute

Stan & Ash said...

Your car looks awesome! Especially for 10.00!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...