10.09.2011

randoms

we seriously adore these two...



                                                                                    little miss diva had had it for one day..

 like my new wreath?
i made it at craft day, and LOVE it.

3 comments:

The Fab 5 said...

I love the wreath and y'all are adorable!

Whitney said...

I made one of those wreaths too, jusst slightly different. I'm planning on posting it. Love Pinterest... ha

Whit

Keisha said...

obsessed with your wreath. love it.

I just got your comment about my blog layout... I do it all myself. I have a very basic google layout that I use (I like things clean) and then I design my header. I'm no pro, but I can definitely help ya if you want. If you are wanting to spend some money on your blog design my friend Jenna is amazing. It isn't cheap though, but I can definitely get you her info if you want it.

oh and my email is keishaknight@gmail.com if you have any more questions. Since email is easier than blog comments to go back and forth.

oh and ps- i love your blog too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...