9.01.2011

this girls been a handful!

Sunday, while sitting through an amazing sacrament, while my sweet cousin reported his mission, Layla
decides to put her gum in Marx's mouth.

I looked down right as she slipped it in.
Marx started to gag, choke, then swallowed.
I said, "Layla! What did you put in his mouth?"
She said, "My gum! It was too hot!"

She has been such a little handful.
I keep telling people that she needs a good tune up from her daddy
(that she's been away from for 5 weeks)

He's on his way now!!
We can't wait to see him!

FYI:
 it's not a good idea to keep your kids from there daddy for this long.


you can just see it in her little mischievous eyes!

1 comment:

Stan & Ash said...

hahah i love this picture!! And i totally agree. Winnie is only a wee babe but when we are away from Stan for to long i feel as though she gets so much more cranky!! Glad Marx handled the gum O.K.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...