I'm sad that we didn't get to spend more time together while you were here but I'm sure glad I got to meet little Marx :) That is seriously the saddest thing about Layla's hair! Little girls right? I can't believe Marx is rolling over! I hope everything is going good! Miss you!
a STUD HE IS!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope his eyes stay BLUE...but it is looking like they just might!!! give Miss Layla BIG HUGS!! your vacay pics are GORGEOUS!!! Happy {almost} FALL!!!! :~}
he is so cute! Looks like you had a blast at home! I am going to copy and start going home for like a month or so every year! Your babies are getting so big! When did we grow up? oh and p.s, we are in Auburn
3 comments:
I'm sad that we didn't get to spend more time together while you were here but I'm sure glad I got to meet little Marx :) That is seriously the saddest thing about Layla's hair! Little girls right? I can't believe Marx is rolling over! I hope everything is going good! Miss you!
a STUD HE IS!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope his eyes stay BLUE...but it is looking like they just might!!!
give Miss Layla BIG HUGS!!
your vacay pics are GORGEOUS!!!
Happy {almost} FALL!!!!
:~}
he is so cute! Looks like you had a blast at home! I am going to copy and start going home for like a month or so every year!
Your babies are getting so big! When did we grow up?
oh and p.s, we are in Auburn
Post a Comment