we haven't been here a week, but we've already had so much fun!
first day we arrived in hometown marx and layla met their cousin drea.
isn't she a doll?
the next day, layla met my dear friend, whitney's little girl, myla.
they had so much fun together.
wish we lived closer so they could play regularly.
me.marx.layla.whitney.myla.michelle
we were room mates for a year.
had some good times.
already made a trip to the lake.
there will definitely be more of that!
our nephew, trevan, was baptized last saturday.
after the baptism we headed over to his home to have a luncheon.
here's just a few that were taken...
my sis and derrick
aren't they cute?!
layla in aunt catlin's shoes...
2 comments:
Layla should model, holy cow that picture is adorable! Im so glad your having tons of fun with your family! How was your flight with the babies?
I'm so jealous you've met Drea and I haven't. I'm dying to squeeze her so I hope you did it for me. Have heaps of fun in Utah and give everyone hugs from me.
Post a Comment