I can't look at your blog anymore. #1 It makes me tear up to see that Marx looks like an entirely different kid than when you left... and we're dying without Layla #2 It makes me turn a VERY unflattering GREEN color... (envy or something) that you are having SOO much fun in UN-HUMID weather on a LAKE that actually has COLD water and not ONE picture has you covered in sweat. #3 It makes me homesick or awaysick or WHATEVER... It makes me SICK. And I want you to come BACK!!
2 comments:
So happy for you and your kiddies to be able to be home and spend time with family!!! Looks like you it's are having a blast!
I can't look at your blog anymore. #1 It makes me tear up to see that Marx looks like an entirely different kid than when you left... and we're dying without Layla
#2 It makes me turn a VERY unflattering GREEN color... (envy or something) that you are having SOO much fun in UN-HUMID weather on a LAKE that actually has COLD water and not ONE picture has you covered in sweat.
#3 It makes me homesick or awaysick or WHATEVER... It makes me SICK. And I want you to come BACK!!
Post a Comment