seriously.
both my kids are asleep at the same time!
this rarely happens, so I've only got a few minutes for myself.
sooo...
i'm putting my messy house on the back burner and i'm gonna blog.
because, i never get to do it anymore!
the pics are totally random and from my phone.
first up, me and layla.
she is at such a fun age and i'm loving every bit of it.
she's turned into a little angel over night.
hopefully it's safe to say that the terrible two's are well behind us.
some funny things she says...
the other day we were going over to our friends house to eat and socialize.
it was already getting late and layla asked if we were going to stay long.
i told her, "no baby, it's already 8 o'clock, and we have church in the morning, so we won't be staying to long."
she then replied with, "no mom it's not 8 o'clock, it's 3 months!"
ah... ok layla.
it's 3 months then.
silly girl.
two year olds really do say the funniest things.
marx is still a bit of a handful.
i swear he's the gassiest thing on earth.
anyone have any advice. i think i've tried about everything.
and i don't want to stop nursing.
please tell me it's something he'll grow out of...
other than that, he's starting to really giggle and try to socialize.
such a little cutie.
can't believe he's almost 3 months old!
uncle dane and layla taking a sunday nap after dinner.
a pic i'm sure they'll both be happy to have 20 years from now.
she loves her uncle dane and aunt lacey.
i don't believe i ever posted this pic.
this was actually shortly after marx was born and i was having a hard time handling 2 kids.
she got into my moms purse and did a lovely job at applying her lipstick.
i love to nibble on those cheeks and kiss those little lips.
p.s.
we're leaving for utah in less than a week!
oh i can't wait to see all of my family!
wish me luck. i'll be flying with 2 kids by myself.
eek!

3 comments:
Lacy,
As always...adorable! My son had colic really bad. I tried Mylicon, and peppermint water without luck. The only thing that really worked for him was about 4 ounces of water, & a pinch of baking soda. Needless to say, he got relief.
Good luck.
Jen
Sorry...I didn't mean to call you Lacy. Call it a blonde moment. I know you're Jessie.
I flew with both of the kids just a few months ago, I was so scared. It sounds horrible but I gave Ethan benadryl so he wouldn't be too crazy for me and Marlo just slept in my arms the whole way! Good luck I hope it all goes well for you!
Post a Comment