You seriously take some of the best pictures! I wish I had an eye for it like you :) It looks like Marx had a wonderful blessing day. Layla looks like she is so much fun! I love Marx's little blessing outfit! I wish I could fly everywhere and visit so many people! I can't wait to meet Marx :)
He is so cute! I can't wait to see the three of you in a week. We haven't seen you and Layla for over a year and a half. It's definitely time to see you! Love you
5 comments:
His little face is getting rounder. He's so cute!
You seriously take some of the best pictures! I wish I had an eye for it like you :) It looks like Marx had a wonderful blessing day. Layla looks like she is so much fun! I love Marx's little blessing outfit! I wish I could fly everywhere and visit so many people! I can't wait to meet Marx :)
oh. my. word. I love cute chubby boys! He's so handsome!
What a cutie! Miss seein ya! Glad things are going well!
He is so cute! I can't wait to see the three of you in a week. We haven't seen you and Layla for over a year and a half. It's definitely time to see you!
Love you
Post a Comment