9.02.2010

this labor day weekend...

...we'll be moving into our new home!

Thus far, my wonderful sister-in-law Lacey has helped me deep deep clean it and paint a few accent walls.

We both loved how they turned out. Thanks a million Lacey!

Kitchen and Living Room
Before:


After:



Laundry:

I have fun ideas for our small laundry room.
More like laundry closet.

Master bedroom:


 I'm going with this color scheme...

So long for now!
I'm sure it will be a couple weeks before we get our internet connection.
And, a couple weeks before I'll have a little time to sit down and blog again!

Happy Labor Day

5 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these colors your using! Your house is going to be so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Lauren Tatton said...

cant wait to see it all done!

Kayla said...

I love love love all of this ! Good job! I love the green! Bo and I are working on putting green in our bedroom. I can't wait to see it all put together! Yay!

Barbara said...

Hey Jessie this is Leda! I love the new house!! Beautiful color schemes you guys have picked! Can't wait to see more! Add me on my blog, ledacroas.blogspot.com

Chase and Nahomi said...

I love you color choices! so bright and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...