2.23.2014

Ms. Layla

This little girl is growing up WAY to fast!
She's made so many accomplishments lately.
-She's riding her bike with out training wheels! (2/13/14)
-She's tying her shoes!
-She can say Articles of Faith 1-5, all by herself.
-She can sing all the songs on the "Frozen" soundtrack.
-We just recently bought a piano, and she can play quite a few songs by ear. 
ex. Mary Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Called to Serve, Away 
in a Manger, and Book of Mormon Stories.
We're anxiously waiting for a spot to open up for piano lessons!

She's such an intelligent little gem. I can't believe she'll be starting Kindergarten this fall.
I don't know what I'm going to do without my little helper around the house all day long! :(
She is so excited to ride the bus, but I have forbidden that.
I'm not ready for her to experience the terrible things that happen on buses.
She'll probably never ride a bus. Am I a crazy mother?!

She's a social butterfly and does not meet a stranger. She's just like her daddy with
the trait. She can talk to anyone, like she's known them her whole life. And she
can make you laugh and laugh. Again, gets it from her daddy.
She is such a great example to me. I wish I could freeze time where it's at with her.
All I know is that we're going to really enjoy our summer, before she starts yet another
new chapter in her life.

She's my favorite first offspring ever.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...