3.24.2013
Lily Hazel
This girl...
@ 3 months old, she's sleeping through the night!! YAY! Finally! It was a LOOONG 11 weeks, but she finally got the hang of it. She usually goes down around 9:30PM wakes up at 5:30AM and eats, then goes back to sleep until 8:00AM or so. Couldn't ask for much more than that!
She's got the sweetest little grin, and the most adorable giggle. Usually, pinching her little rolls on ther legs, playing patty cake, and talking in a very high pitched voice makes her crack up. But, all you have to do is look at her, and she'll smile. She's such a sweet, tender little baby.
She loves to have little conversations. She's really starting to coo. I love watching her little lips when she does it. She'll move them in the most precious ways.
I've introduced her to Baby Einstein. It will catch her attention for about 15 min. or so. I think we'll have a little Einstein lover just like her big sister and brother. Which helps, so mommy can get things done (:
She loves her chubby little fingers. I'll catch her going crossed eyed while starring at them. It makes me giggle every time.
We call her "little squishy" because she's just that! You should see her legs.
She's such a little angel. Just a perfect piece of Heaven, that we all adore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment