10.08.2012

miss smarty pants

Miss 3 is too smart for her britches.
I decided to do preschool with her for her first year and put her in next year,
and I have to tell you, I've really enjoyed doing it with her.
 
Now, there are days when my patience isn't as great as others, but it's
 such a satisfying feeling, when she rememebers the things I've taught her.
(even when I feel like preschool was a waste on certain days)
 
It's really easy to get frustrated when she doesn't write a letter
just like I do, and I have to continue telling myself that,
"She is only 3! She's doing awesome!"
 
Anyway, I thought I better document this.
We started around the 1st of Septemeber, and she was writing her name that same week.
She seriously soaks it all in like a sponge.
And now writes her name on everything!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...