8.23.2012

Swimming Lessons

I signed Layla up for swimming lessons while we were in Utah, because we were missing
the lessons here while we were gone. She was so excited about it. When we arrived
at the Rec. center I could tell she was a little nervous and she held
tight to my hand. She got in the pool great and waited till the lessons were to start.
Then,
a little boy showed up crying hysterically.
So what did Layla do, she starting crying hystericially.
And WOULD NOT STOP.
I had to leave so she'd stop looking back at me and holding her arms out to me.
 
The next day I bribed her with a kitty cone from McDonald's.
It worked, and she did great the next 2 weeks.
She was even jumping off the diving board all by herself.
She passed her pre-level one, now we just gotta get her in lessons
this fall so she'll continue to love the water!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...