7.08.2012

I am soooo behind!

We have had family here since the weekend of June 15th and for the most part they've stayed
in Picayune with my in-laws, so that's we we've been for the last month.
(except for one of those weeks)
We have been on the go!
And this week, Thursday to be exact, we're leaving for Utah!
I'm so excited and can hardly wait,
BUT
we are driving.
I'm going to be making the trek with my sister-in-law Misty & her 4 kids.
So it will be Misty and I with 6 kids!
Pray for us!!
So here's just a bit of what we've been up too.
Lots of pictures ahead (:
{this is the first time I've been able to get a picture of Lance w/ all his siblings
 in the 5 yrs we've been married.}

Honey Island Swamp Tour







Homemade Slip-n-Slide




Lots of sleepovers, cuddles, loves and playtime





Uncle Lance doing anything and everything to keep the kids entertained in this
hot humid heat!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...