6.12.2012

where have I been?

Seriously, you really want to know?
Most days I'm cuddled up on either my couch or bed, watching the kiddlets play
while this is happening inside of me!



I know right. Ya'll think we're crazy.
Well, we are.
We found out a week before Marx turned one, so yeah, I cried a lot.
I know how blessed I am.
I know this is a sweet, precious little baby that my dear hubby and I made.
BUT
I had just made it through the 1st year of my CRY ALL THE TIME baby.
AND
It's due on December 24th, and after missing the past 2 years of Christmas at home,
we were planning on going home. Not anymore!
AND
I'm going to be chubby prego when I go home for the summer....
So I was a bit upset.

Now, we're 12 weeks into this and I can smile.
I'm hoping for another little boy since Marx and this one will only be 21 months apart.
They'd be the best of buds.
But, we're ready for either.
I just keep thinking, I'll be so young when we're done having kids...
(cause let's face it, right now, all I'm thinking is "this is the LAST one!")
We'll see in a couple years.
As for now, 3 sounds great! (:

10 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! My mom told me a couple weeks ago! I've been waiting for it to come out :) You won't be chubby pregnant! You are a cute little prego lady! And! I think your baby will be the best Christmas present you've ever got ;) Can't wait for you go come visit! Hope you are feeling well!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Congrats to you guys! I'm sure having 3 will be an adventure, but you are a great momma. And I second what Kayla says as well :)

D and Jen said...

Congrats! Y'all do make VERY cute babies. I was wondering when you didn't post for so long.

Deets Family said...

Congrats! That is exciting. My girls are 20 months apart and for the most part they are best buddies. You will have so much fun!!! Hope you are feeling good and good luck!

Dave and Alisha said...

No way!! Well congrats. It will be the best and worst of time so good luck but really that's what being a parents is right?!?!

TOYA said...

Congrats! That's very exciting. I hope for your sake that December comes fast!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Congratulations!!! Ethan and Marlo are 21 months apart, and they are BEST friends! Im so happy for you and your sweet family!

Chase and Nahomi said...

Congrats!!! That story is almost identical to mine except we found out the week after brody's 1st birthday!! It was a reaaly hard time of life but and I totally know how you feel but hang in there girl it will get better! You are an awesome mom and have the most adorable kids!!

Stan & Ash said...

Congrats! Aren't surprise babies so crazy!! I am so sorry you will be missing Christmas, I know you must be heartbroken. And i'm totally with ya on being chubby prego in the summer. I keep seeing all these cute summer outfits and can't bring myself to buy any because I just feel like staying inside with my air conditioning in pajamas.
Hopefully this baby is super easy and you have it a week or so early so you can be home for Christmas at least! So excited for you and can't wait to find out what your having!

Kay's said...

YAY CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! Bryckmen and Cooper are 22 months apart and i love it, they are the best of buds and now they have a little brother to add to their buddy system! You will love it!! Congrats again! Your such a cute little mommy!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...