my amazing friends
wendi, amanda, and jennifer
threw me a shower last weeked at my sister in law's house.
it was so much fun, and decorated so cute!
best thing about it?!
my wonderful mother was able to come and spend a long weekend with us
for the special occassion.
{please don't judge me... the chubby cheeks are due to the fact that i'm 35 weeks prego!}
layla and i had a ball!!
can't wait to see her again in a few more weeks!



8 comments:
Oh my goodness! you look so good! Your baby shower was decorated super cute! I love it! I'm so happy your mom got to go! That's so exciting! Layla's little pig tails are so dang cute! I can't wait to see what the little guys looks like! I hope you are feeling good and I hope all is well! Miss you guys!
Your shower looked so cute!!
I can't believe your 35 weeks! Your going to be blogging about you sweet little boy soon! Cant wait for that post!
I'm glad to see you still get to see your family a lot, I am hoping to do the same! It helps with the homesickness right???
What a cute shower and you look great!
ps I now know why you like the name we picked (parx) its a lot like yours.. haha just seeing that now! So I like your name as well.
Your shower was adorable.. and you DO NOT have chubby cheeks! haha you always look so beautiful and that little Layla.. she is just as beautiful as her mother. I can't wait to see pictures of your little Marx :)
(p.s. where do you shop for your clothes you seriously are always dressed so cute!)
Such a fun weekend with the girls! You look beautiful. I'm excited for you to have blue at your house :)
You don't have chubby cheeks! You look amazing. Looking forward to seeing your little guy. Hope the last month goes smoothly and you get lost of sleep. (ha don't we wish...)
My cheeks are chubby. My only excuse is that they are grandma cheeks!!! Love you guys! See you in a few weeks.
You got some GREAT pics of your SHOWER! (AND YOU JUST WAIT for me to get a BLACK mail pic of you like you posted of ME!!! It WILL happen when you LEAST expect it!) but besides THAT... it was FUN!! And I got you some more marshmellows... I know how much you LOVE THEM! lol
Hey, just saw your comment on my blog.. You look so great by the way! Your cheeks do not look chubby. Anyway, I completely agree with already dreading having another because with how I have felt I have convinced myself I am done after this... really I will somehow forget how bad it has been. I go to the dr. on monday and I am going to ask him about Zofran, I have heard it is great. The promethazine is doing nothing for me! Anyway thanks for the recommendation, and I am due November 1. Hoping that this sickness goes away quick and then I am sure the pregnancy will fly by... Its so much different when you already have a toddler at home huh??
Post a Comment