ok, so this pregnancy has flown by for me..
up until now.
it's creeping by!
i realize how blessed i am to be able to carry such a sweet little spirit,
but i'm oh so so ready to meet him.
although...
i'm a bit nervous.
my cousin, LaToya, commented in my post when we found out that we were having a boy.
she said,
"get your running shoes ready!"
well, they better be darn good running shoes because
1- layla keeps me running all day long
(don't try to put a mental image of that in your head, it's quite embarressing)
2- he is so active, like seriously, i feel like he NEVER sleeps.
i think i'm in for it.
be afterall, isn't that what motherhood is all about?

5 comments:
I feel like boys are OH So much more easy than girls....my boys are just content on whatever...never too dramatic unlike their sister who is OH SO dramatic! I'm really excited for you guys!
I cant believe that you are already 35 weeks!! You look so cute
You look so cute!!!! Don't worry 5 weeks will be here before you know it! Just plan on Doing some of your favorite things each week so you have other things to look forward to other then meeting him. Even though it doesn't come close to as exciting as having him it helps!
You look nice and tan too! I guess that's a perk I get to have in two weeks! Warm weather!!
You are so gorgeous! Im so excited for you! I felt like my second pregnancy went so much faster because I wasnt just thinking about me, I was chasing Ethan everywhere and taking care of him. Boys are fun, and kinda crazy, well mine is anyway! I hope everything continues to go well for you!
Love-Sharon
You look SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment