Our baby is 3 months old! Wow, before I know it she'll be a teenager. It's so sad how fast they grow. She's been so entertaining lately. She's definitely found her little squealer! It's so adorable. In the morning, when I'm getting things picked up and ready to go for the day I'll put her in her little bouncy and turn on Tom and Jerry. She'll just laugh and talk to the TV. It's so darn cute. She's also really figured out her hands and I even caught her sucking her thumb! OH NO! I try to pull it out and give her her binkie, but she just spits it out and puts her hand back in her mouth. It's so cute now, but I don't want to have to break her from that! She may be starting the whole teething thing, cause she does a lot of nawing too. She's also quite the bubble blower. She loves blowing bubbles.
I love her little smile. She's even has a little dimple on her left cheek.
When we hold her like this I think she feels so big. She'll get the biggest grin and just jabber to us. She's constantly trying to push off of her legs. She's getting so strong.


3 comments:
Hey Jess!! I got a blog. I love Laylas face in the one of you holding her up to yours. Haha, she is a hoot!
Love ya,
Whitney
hahha she is so cute!! and p.s. i have that same jacket! lol
She is so cute and you look GREAT!!
Post a Comment